Film Magazine, Maurer, 16mm, Apollo 11
- J. A. Maurer, Inc.
- The Apollo 11 spacecraft were equipped with Maurer automatic 16mm data acquisition cameras (DAC), designed to operate at several speeds while documenting technical aspects of the mission. On this film magazine, the crew recorded liftoff from the lunar surface and some of the lunar features seen as the lunar module returned to orbit.
- NASA transferred this camera to the Museum in 1970.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from NASA
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Overall: metal
- 3-D: 13.6 × 9 × 2.2cm (5 3/8 × 3 9/16 × 7/8 in.)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)