Film Magazine, Hasselblad, 70mm, Apollo 11
- During the Apollo 11 mission, Magazine T was used in the command module by Michael Collins during lunar orbit. The black and white photographs captured on this magazine include scientific images of craters on the lunar surface. Hasselblad cameras and magazines, selected for their reliability and high quality, were used on all lunar missions. The magazines were easily switched out at any time, allowing crew members to change between color and black and white film at a moment's notice.
- NASA transferred this film magazine to the Museum in 1970.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from NASA
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- 3-D: 9.5 × 8.3 × 8.9cm (3 3/4 × 3 1/4 × 3 1/2 in.)
- Country of Origin
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)