Figure of a Moor
Social Media Share Tools
- Carlo Ascenzi, Italian, n.d.
- Credit Line
- Smithsonian American Art Museum, Bequest of Mary Houston Eddy, the A.R. and M.H. Eddy Donation
- Object number
- Restrictions & Rights
- watercolor and pencil on paper
- sheet: 30 x 21 5/8 in. (76.2 x 55.0 cm)
- See more items in
- Smithsonian American Art Museum Collection
- Graphic Arts
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Figure male\full length
- Architecture Exterior\detail\door
- Dress\Moorish dress
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.