Female doll with tan clothing
Social Media Share Tools
- Created by
- Mississippi Freedom House Co-Op, American
- Subject of
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party, American, founded 1964
- A female cloth doll with tan clothing. The doll is wearing a tan dress with stripes. The doll's hair is in pigtails with cloth bows.
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift from the Trumpauer-Mulholland Collection
- Object number
- Restrictions & Rights
- No Known Copyright Restrictions
- Proper usage is the responsibility of the user.
- cotton (textile)
- H x W x D: 15 1/2 x 13 1/2 x 2 3/4 in. (39.4 x 34.3 x 7 cm)
- Place made
- Mississippi, United States, North and Central America
- See more items in
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Collection
- Toys and Games
- Mississippi Freedom Summer
- Defending Freedom, Defining Freedom: The Era of Segregation, 1876-1968
- On View
- NMAAHC (1400 Constitution Ave NW), National Mall Location, Concourse 2, C 2053
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- African American
- Political organizations
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.