- Yavno, Max, 1911-
- Gershoy, Eugenie
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 21 x 25 cm.
- Eugenie Gershoy in her studio, photographed for Art Week, for the Works Progress Administration.
Identification on verso (handwritten and stamped): New York City W.P.A. Art Project; Photographic Division; 110 King Street
Negative No: 5353-5; Photographer: Yavno; Date: 10/29/40; Artist: Gershoy; Title: Art Week; Location: 145 W. 14 St., Man.; W.P.Number: 1; O.P. Number: 65-1-97-2063.
- Max Yavno. Eugenie Gershoy, 1940 Oct. 29. Federal Art Project, Photographic Division collection, circa 1920-1965. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1940 Oct. 29
- Record number
- See more items in
- Federal Art Project, Photographic Division collection, circa 1920-1965, bulk 1935-1942
- Archives of American Art
- Artists at or with their work
- Artists' studios
- Federal aid to the arts
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply