- Robert Arneson, American, b. Benecia, California, 1930–1992
- Exhibition History
- NATIONAL PORTRAIT GALLERY, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC. "One Life: Echoes of Elvis," 8 January-22 August 2010.
- Published References
- O'SULLIVAN, MICHAEL. "Robert Arneson's Elvis Sculpture at the National Portrait Gallery," Washington Post (9 February 2010), online edition.
- Credit Line
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, Gift of the Sydney and Frances Lewis Foundation, 1985
- Accession Number
- Glazed ceramic
- 47 1/2 X 31 X 18 7/8 IN. (120.6 X 78.6 X 47.9 CM.)
- Pop Art (West Coast)
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)