East side is east; West Side is west
- Maynard, Lorraine
- Vonnoh, Bessie Potter
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Poem : 1 p. : typescript ; 28 x 22 cm.
- A poem by Lorraine (Mrs. Richard F.) Maynard about the neighborhood of Sixty-Seventh Street, New York, N.Y., and some of its artists including, Bessie Potter Vonnoh.
- Lorraine Maynard. East side is east; West Side is west, ca. 1910. Richard Field Maynard papers, 1895-1979. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- ca. 1910
- Record number
- See more items in
- Richard Field Maynard papers, 1895-1979
- Archives of American Art
- Artists' studios
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply