Duncan Magic Motion Superman Yo-Yo
Social Media Share Tools
- Description (Brief)
- This plastic yo-yo was manufactured by the Duncan Toys Company in the 1980s. It is plastic with clear sides. Under one side there is a "magic motion" holographic portrait of DC Comics character Clark Kent wearing glasses, which when tilted, turns into an image of his alter-ego Superman. The yo-yo's other side features a red and yellow Superman “S" on a blue background.
- Currently not on view
- Credit Line
- Donald F. Duncan, Jr.
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Object Name
- Physical Description
- plastic (overall material)
- overall: 3 cm x 6 cm; x 1 3/16 in x 2 3/8 in
- See more items in
- Culture and the Arts: Sport and Leisure
- Sports & Leisure
- National Museum of American History
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.