All Smithsonian museums in Washington, D.C., including the National Zoo, and in New York City continue to be closed to support the effort to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Duncan Magic Motion Superman Yo-Yo
- Description (Brief)
- This plastic yo-yo was manufactured by the Duncan Toys Company in the 1980s. It is plastic with clear sides. Under one side there is a "magic motion" holographic portrait of DC Comics character Clark Kent wearing glasses, which when tilted, turns into an image of his alter-ego Superman. The yo-yo's other side features a red and yellow Superman “S" on a blue background.
- Currently not on view
- Credit Line
- Donald F. Duncan, Jr.
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Object Name
- Physical Description
- plastic (overall material)
- overall: 3 cm x 6 cm; x 1 3/16 in x 2 3/8 in
- National Museum of American History
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)