Drum With 2 Heads - Antique Temple Drum
- Donor Name
- First Japanese Trading Company
- From card: "A cylindrical shell of black lacquered wood. Two heads of paper nailed to shell with large headed nails. The heads are painted with flowers in colors and geometrical designs in black. One head broken. Illus. in Bulletin 136, USNM, Pl. 28-B, p. 141."
- Per card, this was originally catalogued as Japanese, but reidentified as Korean by Chang-su Houchins 9-4-1981.
- Record Last Modified
- 19 May 2020
- Specimen Count
- Accession Date
- Accession Number
- USNM Number
- Object Type
- Korea, Asia
- See more items in
- NMNH - Anthropology Dept.
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)