Dress worn by Celia Cruz
Social Media Share Tools
- Created by
- José Enrique Arteaga, Cuban American
- Worn by
- Celia Cruz, Cuban American, 1925 - 2003
- Red, gold, and blue sequin dress designed with horizontal, varied stripes and large open sleeves.
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of the Celia Cruz Knight Estate
- Object number
- Restrictions & Rights
- No Known Copyright Restrictions
- Proper usage is the responsibility of the user.
- L x W: 53 1/4 x 48 1/2 in. (135.3 x 123.2 cm)
- Waist: 20 in. (50.8 cm)
- See more items in
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Collection
- Musical Crossroads
- On View
- NMAAHC (1400 Constitution Ave NW), National Mall Location, Culture/Fourth Floor, 4 053
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- African American
- Clothing and dress
- Salsa (Music)
- Singers (Musicians)
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.