Drawing of fish observed in the Hawaiian Islands
Social Media Share Tools
- Richard, John H. approximately 1807-
- United States Exploring Expedition (1838-1842)
- Four fish drawn by John Richard, observed or collected from the Hawaiian Islands during the United States Exploring Expedition, 1838-1842.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Record Unit 7186, Image No. SIA2011-1235
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Local number
- SIA RU007186 [SIA2011-1235]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Copyright - United States
- Scientific illustrations
- Physical description
- 7.28 x 3.28
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.