Dorothy Liebes with fabric samples
- Liebes, Dorothy
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : col. ; 18 x 13 cm
- Date range based on Liebes' approximate age in photo.
Shows Liebes leaning over a table covered with fabric samples. Additional textiles are hanging on the wall behind her.
- Dorothy Liebes with fabric samples, 195-. Dorothy Liebes papers, circa 1850-1973. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- Dorothy Liebes papers, circa 1850-1973, bulk 1922-1970
- Archives of American Art
- Textile fabrics
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply