Detail of: Washington March
- Jacoby, Roy J.
- Rubenstein, Lewis W. (Lewis William)
- Fogg Art Museum
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 25 x 21 cm.
- Detail of fresco mural in the Basement of Fogg Museum the entire mural is of three workers with a sign.
- Roy J. Jacoby. Detail of: Washington March, 1933. Lewis W. Rubenstein papers, 1923-1993. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- Lewis W. Rubenstein papers, 1923-1993
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply