Department of Birds Work Area in the Castle
- United States National Museum Photographic Laboratory
- Stejneger, Leonhard 1851-1943
- United States National Museum
- Smithsonian Institution Building (Washington, D.C.)
- United States National Museum Department of Birds
- Also known as 2960.
- See also Record Unit 95, Box 31, Folder 43.
- Department of Birds work area in the southwest gallery of the Lower Main Hall of the Smithsonian Institution Building, or Castle, with Leonhard Stejneger, assistant curator of birds, in the foreground.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Acc. 11-006, Box 006, Image No. MAH-2960
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Local number
- SIA Acc. 11-006 [MAH-2960]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Copyright - United States
- Glass negatives
- Physical description
- 8 x 10;
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.