In the event of a government shutdown, the Smithsonian will remain OPEN through at least Saturday, October 7. Check back for updates...
- William Morris, (British, 1834–1896)
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Formally arranged clusters of leafy flowering plants: daisies, sweet Williams and columbines, on grass-flecked background. Printed in shades of green, pink, blue, olive, yellow and gray on a light green ground.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Dr. Francis J. Geck
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Object Name
- Block-printed on paper
- 69 x 57.5 cm (27 3/16 x 22 5/8 in.)
- made in
- London, England
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Wallcoverings Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.