Cynthia Hart holding her son Jon Ippolito
Social Media Share Tools
- Hart, Cynthia
- Ippolito, Angelo
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : col. ; 18 x 13 cm.
- Photograph shows Cynthia Hart holding her baby son Jon Ippolito on her hip. She wears a white dress, a blue sash and pearls.
Sculpture in foreground is a bust portrait of her husband Angelo Ippolito by William King (1955).
- Cynthia Hart holding her son Jon Ippolito, 1958. Harold Paris papers, 1946-1982. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- Harold Paris papers, 1946-1982
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.