All Smithsonian museums in Washington, D.C., including the National Zoo, and in New York City continue to be closed to support the effort to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Cynthia Hart holding her son Jon Ippolito
- Hart, Cynthia
- Ippolito, Angelo
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : col. ; 18 x 13 cm.
- Photograph shows Cynthia Hart holding her baby son Jon Ippolito on her hip. She wears a white dress, a blue sash and pearls.
Sculpture in foreground is a bust portrait of her husband Angelo Ippolito by William King (1955).
- Cynthia Hart holding her son Jon Ippolito, 1958. Harold Paris papers, 1946-1982. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply