Cuff Checklist, EVA 2 & 3, Apollo 16 (Young)
- NASA, Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center
- This small notebook was used by one of the astronauts on the Apollo 16 mission in April 1972. It was worn on the wrist and contained instructions for lunar activities on EVA's 2 and 3.
- The booklet was designed to fit into an attachment band fastened in place on the astronaut's arm with a velcro closure. The spiral bound nature enabled the pages to be turned while wearing bulky extra-vehicular gloves and remain in place while operating other equipment.
- Transferred from NASA to the National Air and Space Museum.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from NASA
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- EQUIPMENT-Mission Support
- Booklet: Plasticized paper, Paper, Aluminum, Ink
- Attachment bar: Copper
- Attachment band: Aluminium, Velcro, Nylon, Ink
- 3-D: 17.8 x 8.9 x 7.6cm (7 x 3 1/2 x 3 in.)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)