Cue Card, PuFF Experiment
- This card reminds the crew how to set up and operate the PuFF pulmonary function experiment, which flew on several Space Shuttle and early International Space Station missions as part of the Human Research Facility (HRF).
- NASA transferred the experiment equipment and this instruction card to the Museum in 2013.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- EQUIPMENT-Scientific Devices
- Cardstock, Plastic, Velcro
- 3-D: 23.2 x 15.6 x 0.2cm (9 1/8 x 6 1/8 x 1/16 in.)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- National Air and Space Museum in Washington, DC
- Moving Beyond Earth
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)