Social Media Share Tools
- Previous custodian or owner
- Yamanaka and Co. 山中商会 (1917-1965) (C.L. Freer source)
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- To 1911
- Yamanaka & Company, New York to 1911 
- From 1911 to 1919
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Yamanaka & Company, New York in 1911 
- From 1920
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
-  See Original Miscellaneous List, pg. 96, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
-  See note 1.
-  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Period of Division
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Jewelry and Ornament
- Jade (?)
- H x W: 3.4 x 8.3 cm (1 5/16 x 3 1/4 in)
- Related Online Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- See more items in
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Collection
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Period of Division (220 - 589)
- Chinese Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.