- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Length of three un-cut-apart American flags with 39 stars made for the 1876 Centennial in Philadelphia. Around the border are the flags of nations that participated in the Centennial.
- Credit Line
- Bequest of Elinor Merrell
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- printed, dyed & painted textiles
- Commemorative textile
- Medium: cotton Technique: roller-printed on plain weave.
- Warp: 134 cm (52 3/4in.). Weft: (selvage to selvage) 63cm (24 3/4 in.).
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Textiles Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.