- Jean-Baptiste Marie Huet, (French, 1745–1811)
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Panel of cotton printed in red showing a design of women harvesting grapes; country folk dancing and courting; a man on the ground holding a bottle.
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- printed, dyed & painted textiles
- Object Name
- Medium: cotton Technique: printed by engraved copper plate on plain weave
- made in
- Jouy, France
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.