Water color; Two peasants dancing to the music of bagpipe and horn
- Saverio della Gatta, Italian, 1777 - 1829
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Horizontal rectangle. Two male peasants dance in front of a cask (butt), upon which a man sits, a boy stands. A man blows a bagpipe, another a recorder. Two women stand; a third sits looking on at right. Mountainous country with a town at right. Framing lines. Signature: "Gatta 1827."
- Credit Line
- Gift of Eleanor and Sarah Hewitt
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Object Name
- Pen and black ink and water colors on wove paper.
- made in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)