Chippewa mask used in game; "Ghost Leg," to frighten children
- Submitted by Frances Densmore.
- Black and white original glass negative
- Addl. KW Subjects
- Bulletin 86 Bureau of American Ethnology - Chippewa Customs - Plate 24-b-c.
- Cite as
- Negative 596 D 34, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution
- Repository Loc.
- National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Museum Support Center, Suitland, Maryland
- Indians of North America Northeast
- Ojibwa Indians
- Local number
- NAA INV 9272500
- OPPS NEG 596 D 34
- Physical description
- 1 8x10 in photograph
- See more items in
- Glass Negatives of Indians (Collected by the Bureau of American Ethnology) 1850s-1930s
- National Anthropological Archives
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply