Social Media Share Tools
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Child's coat with fitted bodice and full skirt, attached cape. Off-white ribbed cotton, heavily embroidered with white cotton in design of flowers and wheat. Edged with machine-embroidered ruffled cotton trimming.
- ca. 1860
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- costume & accessories
- Child's coat
- Medium: cotton Technique: embroidered
- H x W (as photographed): 63.5 × 78.7 cm (25 × 31 in.)
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Textiles Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.