Chicago World's Columbian Exposition, 1893
Social Media Share Tools
- World's Columbian Exposition (1893 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Historic Images of the Smithsonian
- For more information see: All the World's A Fair by Robert Rydell.
- At the Chicago World's Columbian Exposition in 1893, visitors stroll in front of one of the fair buildings. The Smithsonian coordinated all of the U.S. Government exhibits and prepared a display on its activities and collections for the exposition.
- Contained within
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Record Unit 95, Box 61, Folder: 10
- Contact information
- Institutional History Division, Smithsonian Institution Archives, 600 Maryland Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20024-2520, SIHistory@si.edu
- Standard number
- 12932 or MAH-12932
- Restrictions & Rights
- No restrictions
- Photographic print
- Physical description
- Color: Black and White; Size: 8w x 10h; Type of Image: Architectural; Medium: Photographic print
- Smithsonian Archives - History Div
- Exhibitions--Chicago (Ill.)
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.