In the event of a government shutdown, the Smithsonian will remain OPEN through at least Saturday, October 7. Check back for updates...
Charles Robert Darwin (1809-1882)
- Barrard, Herbert Rose
- Darwin, Charles 1809-1882
- A copy of the last photograph taken of British naturalist Charles Robert Darwin (1809-1882).
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 90-105, Science Service Records, Image No. SIA2008-0861
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- C. 1882
- Local number
- SIA Acc. 90-105 [SIA2008-0861]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at email@example.com
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Black-and-white photographs
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Evolution (Biology)
- Natural history
- Natural selection
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
The Smithsonian Institution Archives welcomes personal and educational use of its collections unless otherwise noted. For commercial uses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org