Charles Hovey Pepper letter to Robert W. Macbeth
- Pepper, Charles Hovey, 1864-1950
- Macbeth, Robert W. (Robert Walker), 1884-1940
- Armory Show (1913 : Boston, Mass.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 1 p. : handwritten ; 12 x 20 cm.
- Pepper writes from Boston to give Macbeth the price for a work.
He also mentions that he has heard that the Armory Show (which he refers to as "the Post Impressionist bomb") will be coming to Boston.
- Charles Hovey Pepper. Charles Hovey Pepper letter to Robert W. Macbeth, 1913 March 22. Macbeth Gallery records, 1947-1948. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1913 March 22
- Record number
- See more items in
- Macbeth Gallery records, 1947-1948, bulk 1892-1953
- Archives of American Art
- Art market
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply