Chaim Gross working on his sculpture titled Harvest
- Peter A. Juley & Son
- Gross, Chaim
- New York World's Fair (1939-1940 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 26 x 21 cm.
- Photo shows Chaim Gross kneeling next to his larger than life sculpture, holding a teacup for wetting the plaster.
Identification on verso (handwritten): Chaim Gross, "Harvest" French Building - Court of Peace, New York World's Fair (working in studio).
Accompanying typewritten note: A photograph of Chaim Gross with a WPA sculpture, c. 1938.
- Peter A. Juley & Son. Chaim Gross working on his sculpture titled Harvest, not after 1939. Chaim Gross papers, 1920-2004. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- not after 1939
- Record number
- See more items in
- Chaim Gross papers, 1920-2004
- Archives of American Art
- Artists at or with their work
- Artists' studios
- Federal aid to the arts
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply