Centennial Exposition of the Ohio Valley and Central States
- United States National Museum Photographic Laboratory
- United States National Museum
- Centennial Exposition of the Ohio Valley and Central States (1888 : Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Also known as 4466.
- See also Record Unit 95, Box 61, Folder 11A.
- General view of United States National Museum exhibits (looking south) at the Centennial Exposition of the Ohio Valley and Central States in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Acc. 11-007, Box 020, Image No. MNH-4466
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Local number
- SIA Acc. 11-007 [MNH-4466]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at email@example.com
- No Copyright - United States
- Glass negatives
- Physical description
- 8 x 10;
- Cincinnati (Ohio)
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.