- Winslow Homer, American, 1836–1910
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Vertical study of a soldier holding reigns in his left hand and a sword in his right hand, as he faces right, and sitting on horseback [horse is not deliniated].
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Savage Homer, Jr.
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Object Name
- Black chalk on tan wove paper, lined
- 35.9 x 20.5 cm (14 1/8 x 8 1/16 in. )
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Drawings, Prints, and Graphic Design Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.