Catalogue of weather vanes manufactured by L.W. Cushing and Sons
Social Media Share Tools
- L.W. Cushing and Sons
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- Pamphlet : 22 p. ; 32 x 22 cm.
- Catalogue for a prominent nineteenth-century firm.
- L.W. Cushing and Sons. Catalogue of weather vanes manufactured by L.W. Cushing and Sons, 1883. Downtown Gallery records, 1824-1974. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- Printed Materials
- See more items in
- Downtown Gallery records, 1824-1974, bulk 1926-1969
- Archives of American Art
- Art galleries, Commercial
- Folk art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.