Carmen Lomas Garza to Tomás Ybarra-Frausto, New York, N.Y.
Social Media Share Tools
- Garza, Carmen Lomas, 1948-
- Ybarra-Frausto, Tomás, 1938-
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 greeting card : handwritten, ill. ; 25 x 17 cm. folded to 17 x 13 cm.
- Lomas Garza writes to Ybarra-Frausto and "Dudley", thanking them for their hospitality in New York, and for their loan of the painting Sandia to several galleries and museums.
Front of card features a reproduction of Lomas Garza's painting Camas para Sueños which depicts two children sitting on the roof of a house, pointing at the moon, while their mother is visible inside the house shaking out a blanket.
- Carmen Lomas Garza. Carmen Lomas Garza to Tomás Ybarra-Frausto, New York, N.Y., between 1985 and 1987. Tomás Ybarra-Frausto research material on Chicano art, 1965-2004. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- between 1985 and 1987
- Record number
- See more items in
- Tomás Ybarra-Frausto research material on Chicano art, 1965-2004
- Archives of American Art
- Hispanic American artists
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.