Carmen Lomas Garza, San Francisco, Calif. letter to Tomás Ybarra-Frausto, New York, N.Y.
Social Media Share Tools
- Garza, Carmen Lomas, 1948-
- Ybarra-Frausto, Tomás, 1938-
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 letter : handwritten, ill. ; 13 x 18 cm.
- Letter is written on the reverse of a reproduction of Garza's painting Las Pachucas razor blade 'do, 1989. The image depicts three teenage girls in a bedroom, one lying on the bed, another seated at a vanity while the third stands behind her and does her hair.
Garza writes to say that she would like to meet Ybarra-Frausto for dinner when she is in town for the College Art Association conference.
- Carmen Lomas Garza. Carmen Lomas Garza, San Francisco, Calif. letter to Tomás Ybarra-Frausto, New York, N.Y., not before 1989. Tomás Ybarra-Frausto research material on Chicano art, 1965-2004. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- not before 1989
- Record number
- See more items in
- Tomás Ybarra-Frausto research material on Chicano art, 1965-2004
- Archives of American Art
- Hispanic American art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.