Cable, Power, Apollo 11
- Bendix Corp.
- This power cable provided an electrical connection between the command module's data aquisition camera and the Apollo 11 spacecraft. The cable provided 28 volts of direct current to the small 16mm movie camera. The camera recorded technical maneuvers during the mission such as lunar module docking and undocking.
- NASA transferred this cable to the Museum in 1970 with other Apollo 11 equipment.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from NASA
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Copper Alloy
- 3-D (Uncoiled): 266.7 × 3.2 × 2.5cm (8 ft. 9 in. × 1 1/4 in. × 1 in.)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)