Boston Owney tag
- Owney, American, c. 1888 - 1897
- Owney received this identification token from an Irish immigrant, Michael Falvey. Falvey was working as a city letter carrier in Boston, Massachusetts. There is no additional information to indicate when Falvey gave this token to Owney.
- Object number
- Seals, Symbols & Signage
- Height x Width: 1 3/16 x 1 in. (3.02 x 2.54 cm)
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- National Postal Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.