Boot, Left, GB-2-C, White
- David Clark Company, Inc.
- Edward H. White, II
- This is part of a pair of G-4-C boots worn by astronaut Edward H. White, II, Pilot of the Gemini IV mission in June 1965.
- The G-4-C suit consisted of five major assemblies, the main torso, helmet, boots, gloves and neck seal, with a constant wear garment worn underneath. The suit permitted freedom of movement, and was equipped with communication and bio-medical transmission equipment.
- NASA transferred this boot to the museum during the 1970s.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from NASA Manned Spacecraft Center
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT-Footwear
- HT nylon,
- Clothing: 30.5 x 12.7 x 22.9cm (12 x 5 x 9 in.)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)