- Morrow, Stanley J Yankton, Dakota Territory
- Other title
- Photographic Gems of the Great Northwest
- "Blackfoot warriors, Sioux, were in Custer's massacre"
- Indian Series
- Studio portrait. The men are in full regalia. One man holds a pipe and one holds a bow. The item is number 147 of the Indian Series.
- Cite as
- Photo Lot 90-1, number 398, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution
- Repository Loc.
- National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Museum Support Center, Suitland, Maryland
- Dakota Blackfoot
- Local number
- NAA INV 09860600
- Archival materials
- Physical description
- 1 7 x 4 in. stereograph
- See more items in
- George V. Allen photograph collection of American Indians and the American frontier circa 1860-1935
- National Anthropological Archives
- Little Bighorn, Battle of the, Mont., 1876
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)