- National Zoological Park (U.S.)
- Scientific name: [Grus nigricollis].
- Black-necked cranes in exterior enclosure at National Zoological Park.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Acc. 14-167, Image No. NZP-0584
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Circa 1920s
- Local number
- SIA Acc. 14-167 [NZP-0584]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at email@example.com
- No Copyright - United States
- Glass negatives
- Physical description
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
The Smithsonian Institution Archives welcomes personal and educational use of its collections unless otherwise noted. For commercial uses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org