Bill Brown and Paul Wonner
- Wonner, Paul John
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 21 x 26 cm.
- Identification on verso (handwritten): Paul Wonner with Bill Brown in Paul's studio 2002.
Shows Brown, left, with Wonner in front of an easel with one of Wonner's paintings on it.
- Bill Brown and Paul Wonner, 2002. Paul Wonner photographs and printed material, [ca. 1956-2005]. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- Paul Wonner photographs and printed material, [ca. 1956-2005]
- Archives of American Art
- Artists at or with their work
- Artists' studios
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply