Batman No. 9
- D. C. Comics, Inc.
- Batman issue No. 9 was published by DC Comics in February through March of 1942 and sold for 10 cents. The black cover has art credited to Jack Burnley, and shows Batman and Robin standing in a yellow spotlight.
- The stories in this issue include: "The Four Fates," "The White Whale," "The Case of the Lucky-Law Breakers," and "Christmas."
- Batman made his comic debut in Detective Comics No. 27 in 1939 before receiving his own self-titled line of comic books in 1942.
- Currently not on view
- Credit Line
- Gift of Olivia V. Crisson and Phillip M.S. Crisson in honor of Peter Bozzer
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Object Name
- comic book
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 7 1/2 in x 10 1/2 in; 19.05 cm x 26.67 cm
- See more items in
- Cultural and Community Life: Entertainment
- Comic Books
- Popular Entertainment
- National Museum of American History
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)