Batman No. 32
- D. C. Comics, Inc.
- Batman issue No. 32 was published by DC Comics in December 1945 and January 1946 and sold for ten cents. The cover art by Dick Sprang depicts Batman and Robin walking arm-in-arm with a French Musketeer. The caption reads “Batman and Robin flash back through the mists of time to a swashbuckling romantic adventure with the Three Musketeers!”
- This issue contains the stories "Rackety-Rax Racket," "Dick Grayson Boy Wonder," "In the Soup!," and "All for One, One for All."
- Batman made his comic debut in 1939 in Detective Comics No. 27 before receiving his own self-titled line of books in 1942.
- Currently not on view
- Credit Line
- Gift of Olivia V. Crisson and Phillip M.S. Crisson in honor of Peter Bozzer
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Object Name
- comic book
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 7 1/2 in x 10 in; 19.05 cm x 25.4 cm
- See more items in
- Cultural and Community Life: Entertainment
- Popular Entertainment
- Comic Books
- National Museum of American History
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)