Batman No. 31
- D. C. Comics, Inc.
- Batman issue No. 31 was published by DC Comics in October and November 1945 and sold for ten cents. The cover art by Dick Sprang depicts a swooping, repeating Batman logo along with Batman and Robin pursuing a gunman.
- This issue contains the stories "Punch and Judy," "Alfred, Armchair Detective," "Vanishing Village," and "Trade Marks of Crime."
- Batman made his comic debut in 1939 in Detective Comics No. 27 before being featured receiving his own self-titled line of books in 1942.
- Currently not on view
- Credit Line
- Gift of Olivia V. Crisson and Phillip M.S. Crisson in honor of Peter Bozzer
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Object Name
- comic book
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 7 1/2 in x 10 in; 19.05 cm x 25.4 cm
- National Museum of American History
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)