Batman No. 25
- D. C. Comics, Inc.
- Batman issue No. 25 was published by DC Comics in October and November 1944 and sold for 10 cents. The black cover has art by Dick Sprang and features an image of Batman and Robin riding a red motorcycle through a ring of fire.
- This issue contains the stories "Knights of Knavery," The Sheik of Gotham City," "The Mesmerized Manhunter," and "The Kilowatt Cowboys."
- Batman made his comic debut in 1939 in Detective Comics No. 27 before receiving his own self-titled line of books in 1942.
- Currently not on view
- Credit Line
- Gift of Olivia V. Crisson and Phillip M.S. Crisson in honor of Peter Bozzer
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Object Name
- comic book
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 7 1/4 in x 10 1/4 in; 18.415 cm x 26.035 cm
- See more items in
- Cultural and Community Life: Entertainment
- Popular Entertainment
- Comic Books
- National Museum of American History
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)