Batman No. 24
- D. C. Comics, Inc.
- Batman issue No. 25 was published by DC Comics in August and September 1944 and sold for 10 cents. The yellow cover has art by Dick Sprang that features an image of Batman and Robin driving a horse-drawn chariot with the caption “Batman and Robin lead off with a truly unusual adventure-in-time . . . It happened in Rome!’”
- This issue contains the stories "It Happened in Rome," "Convict Cargo," "Police Line-Up," and "The Mayors of Yonville."
- Batman made his comic debut in 1939 in Detective Comics No. 27 before receiving his own self-titled line of books in 1942.
- Currently not on view
- Credit Line
- Gift of Olivia V. Crisson and Phillip M.S. Crisson in honor of Peter Bozzer
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Object Name
- comic book
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 7 1/2 in x 10 in; 19.05 cm x 25.4 cm
- See more items in
- Cultural and Community Life: Entertainment
- Popular Entertainment
- Comic Books
- National Museum of American History
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)