Batman No. 21
- D. C. Comics, Inc.
- Batman issue No. 21 was published by DC Comics in February and March 1944 and sold for 10 cents. The red cover art is credited to Dick Sprang and depicts Batman and Robin riding bucking horses, with the caption “Batman and Robin whoop it up in four whirlwind action stories!”
- This issue contains the stories "The Streamlined Rustlers," "Blitzkrieg Bandits," "His Lordship's Double," and "The Three Eccentrics."
- Batman made his comic debut in 1939 in Detective Comics No. 27 before receiving his own self-titled line of comic books in 1942.
- Currently not on view
- Credit Line
- Gift of Olivia V. Crisson and Phillip M.S. Crisson in honor of Peter Bozzer
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Object Name
- comic book
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 7 1/2 in x 10 in; 19.05 cm x 25.4 cm
- See more items in
- Cultural and Community Life: Entertainment
- Comic Books
- Popular Entertainment
- National Museum of American History
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)