Batman No. 13
- D. C. Comics, Inc.
- Batman issue No. 13 was published by DC Comics in October and November 1942 and sold for 10 cents. The cover art, credited to Jerry Robinson, depicts Batman and Robin parachuting on to red, white and blue targets.
- This issue features the stories: "The Batman Plays a Lone Hand," "Comedy of Tears," "The Story of the Seventeen Stones," and "Destination Unknown."
- Batman made his comic debut in 1939 in Detective Comics No. 27 before being featured in his own self-titled line of comic books in 1942.
- Currently not on view
- Credit Line
- Gift of Olivia V. Crisson and Phillip M.S. Crisson in honor of Peter Bozzer
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Object Name
- comic book
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 8 in x 10 1/2 in; 20.32 cm x 26.67 cm
- See more items in
- Cultural and Community Life: Entertainment
- Popular Entertainment
- Comic Books
- National Museum of American History
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)