Batman No. 10
- D. C. Comics, Inc.
- Batman issue No. 10 was published by DC Comics in April and May 1942 and sold for 10 cents. The cover art, credited to Jerry Robinson, depicts Batman holding a paintbrush and Robin holding a pen standing atop an artist’s board featuring an unfinished comics page.
- The stories in this issue include: "The Isle that Time Forgot," "Report Card Blues," "The Princess of Plunder," and “The Sheriff of Ghost Town."
- Batman made his comic debut in Detective Comics No. 27 in 1939 before receiving his own self-titled line of books in 1942.
- Currently not on view
- Credit Line
- Gift of Olivia V. Crisson and Phillip M.S. Crisson in honor of Peter Bozzer
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Object Name
- comic book
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 8 in x 10 1/2 in; 20.32 cm x 26.67 cm
- National Museum of American History
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Original Record Link)