Arthur B. (Arthur Bowen) Davies letter to Walt Kuhn
Social Media Share Tools
- Davies, Arthur B. (Arthur Bowen), 1862-1928
- Kuhn, Walt, 1877-1949
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 2 p. : handwritten ; 27 x 21 cm.
- Davies writes from New York to Kuhn who is in Germany to observe the Sonderbund exhibit. He discusses various preliminary planning details for the Armory Show, mentioning some of the American artists who are involved: Borglum, Clark, Glackens, Taylor & MacRae.
- Arthur B. (Arthur Bowen) Davies. Arthur B. (Arthur Bowen) Davies letter to Walt Kuhn, 1912 Oct. 10. Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1912 Oct. 10
- Record number
- See more items in
- Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.