Armory Show postcard with reproduction of Marcel Duchamp's painting Nude Descending a Staircase
Social Media Share Tools
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.)
- Duchamp, Marcel
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 postcard : ill. ; 14 x 9 cm.
- One of several postcards issued in commemoration of the Armory Show, featuring works from the exhibition.
Printed on verso: International exhibition; modern art; Association of American Painters and Sculptors; 69th Reg't Armory; 25th St. and Lexington Ave.; New York City; 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.; February 18 to March 15, 1913.
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.). Armory Show postcard with reproduction of Marcel Duchamp's painting Nude Descending a Staircase, 1913. Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- Printed Materials
- See more items in
- Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.