Armory Show floor plan
- Davies, Arthur B. (Arthur Bowen), 1862-1928
- Davies, Arthur B. (Arthur Bowen)
- Kuhn, Walt
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 sketch : ink ; 19 x 19 cm.
- The title of the exhibition was the International Exhibition of Modern Art which opened in the 69th Regiment Armory, New York, N.Y. on February 17, and ran to March 15, 1913. The show became known as the Armory Show and traveled to Chicago and Boston.This diagram was included in a letter Davies sent to Walt Kuhn in October 1912.
- Arthur B. (Arthur Bowen) Davies. Armory Show floor plan, 1912 Oct. Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1912 Oct
- Record number
- See more items in
- Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949
- Archives of American Art
- Display rooms and spaces
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply